Sunday, October 08, 2006

dream

i dreamed that i was at a camp setting and a small child offered me a Plum and when i took it from her, i had to bend over. as i bent up, i saw oprah winfrey. In the dream, i looked at her and nodded my acknowledgement and thought I have to go for it. I moved towards her, held out my hand and introduced myself. I explained to her that for years i have been saying that IF I EVER MET OPRAH, i would ask her to help establish a National Child Abuse registry. I explained to her that each state had their own and Therefore CHild molesters or abusers who had not been convicted of a crime could move freely and undetected to another state. They could establish themselves in jobs working wiht children because that state could clear them for prior child abuse charges. Oprah listened and advised her staff to get to me after the weekend.
I then saw her go towards the pool, i followed and she became Rob Thaler who i used to work with and he cannonballed into the pool. he looks like shrek in real life. So i thought in the dream that i had to follow him
and i woke up