Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Friday Saturday and Lost Day

Friday night, i went into Manhattan to meet up with Jane and Susan and help out at the Susan Werner show at the cutting room. Susan was great and pulled out some new songs, including using the banjo. I met up with Chris Chin and My friend Nancy who was a SW newbie. Nancy really liked the show and I was glad about that. its really hard when someone new comes to a show for an artist that you really like. I hoped that she would like Susan. Nancy is the most cabaret, theater friendly who listens to Jonathan Schwartz but also loves Dar so i knew there was a good chance she would like the show.
She really like Susan and i did too..
Chris had a special night when susan sang vie en rose to him...and him only...

Saturday i went to school and was pretty pissed off that the class members who were late tried to negotiate submitting their midterms. I was really clear that they would be downgraded for late submission which meant that any paper after i took attendance. any paper after class started is late. I was pissed off at the students who went to the library or came in late with their paper. The recourse is downgrade as i advised them i would do..

i then came home and did wash and did some cooking and headed to long island. I followed the directions almost and ended up missing the shopping strip on RT 110 but rather took the scenic route down 25A or northern blvd.
I ended up merching the susan show. i thought i was a civilian so i missed most of susan's encore of Puccini... she sang a totally different set list than the night before and had a guy with a harmonica with her.

jane and susan followed me to the highway, i kept trying to get my cellphone to work but lost reception so i spent most of the northern state trying to get them on the line...finally, they sped ahead so they could get to the Verranzo bridge. when i pulled up in front of my house, i had a spot right in front.

Sunday, i went to get the Free Ice Coffee that Dunkin Donuts was offering for the Marathon and decided that i was gonna go see the Annie Leibovitz photos at the Brooklyn Museum. so i headed out and got another Ice Coffee and walked to the Museum. I went up to the 5th floor and looked at the photos and when i was looking at the time line photos, i started to get dizzy.. i sat down and it wasnt a panic attack or hot flash or anxiety attack but i was feeling sick..
so i went down stairs and sat. I knew i wanted to throw up but couldnt get to the bathroom.

i dont know how i got to the 41 bus at Flatbush but i did, i sat and felt like i was gonna throw up, i had to refrain on the bus or get off. I ended up getting to Foster ave and couldnt contain myself. i sat down in front of a store and lost my cookies.
I managed to get over to the B8 Bus and got home. I got in the house about 300pm and got into bed. I couldnt get up to feed the cat, i could only get up to throw up . I continued being sick til 9pm. i slept on and off and tried to distact myself with TV and prayer. I hadnt been that sick since i had food poisoning and i am not ruling that out. I havent thrown up on the street since High School and i havent been that sick for over 15 years...

I woke up in the middle of the night and ate a piece of bread and had a sip of soda and fed the cat and went back to sleep. I woke yesterday with a sore stomach and a nasty case of dehydration. I was craving pasta and had some for dinner. I suffer from bouts of dizziness like sudden blood pressure drops when i move too quickly.

i did make it out yesterday...