Tuesday, August 28, 2007

strange happenings from my past

i received a phone call from someone who was an exstudent who i hired who wanted advise on a proposal. I was the only person that they thought of to call. I am not sure i am returning the call

I received an email from an exstudent, ex supervisee and ex employee who i hired, who is different than the one above. She is moving jobs and wanted to write. I was disappointed i didnt hear from her sooner. I expected to hear from her as she will need my signature for her LCSW application. I am not sure i am gonna answer her. I may but have to craft my answer carefully...

I ran into an ex employee on the street last night. She spent 7 year working in the job i am working in now and knows all of the people who i work with. I never disclosed that i supervised her or hired her or gave her, her first job.... That was the most unsettling at all..

i ran into another friend in the subway twice..... we traded pleasantries.....

Too many blasts from the past at one time