Sunday, October 28, 2007

October is almost over

I knew October was to an active month but i didnt think it would be overwhelming. October began with classes on Wednesday and Saturday. The beginning of the month began as September ended. Then the weather continued to be warm. While my airconditioner broke in late September, i thought not to replace it til spring or summer. Sleeping with a fan in October just isnt right. The Jewish Holidays fell in September and i knew if i could get through the month, id be fine.

Mid October means a three week training, which is like running a marathon. Two weeks of Preparation or 10 days of prep work and on October 15th, i met the Common Core class. A race to get through the material. Days begin at 500am and end at 930pm except for getting up at 11pm, 1am and 5am due to those continual hot flashes. the marathon of training takes it toll... group dynamics, team dynamics and learning the material. The material to be delivered is prescribed by the curriculum and i get to embellish and deliver it....

While i have been training, i am still holding two graduate school classes. Midterms were do and have been read. I spilled a mug of coffee on 5 midterms and then last saturday, spilled my bottle of water on the rest of them. Accidents happen, but the students didnt take it too kindly. Mercury in retrograde says our support supervisor Rodney.... all electronics are on the blitz....Jump drives dont work. Ipods, computers, phones....everything is off center this month....

Week two of Common Core.... acting out participants, the closeness of the training team makes us tired of one another. I say what is on my mind and get it off my chest.
This team hears me and responds based on their needs.

I get up at 5am Saturday and go to school... errands then i can go to have some fun..
I have tickets for THE GLORIOUS ONES at Lincoln Center, a new american musical that should be off off broadway..... Sunday, i notice blood in my cats urine and take her in. 400.00 later and a meeting with the vet proves she has mild hypothryoidism and kidney disease..... the infection needs to be treated. I did some research and decide to treat the kidney disease not the hypothryroidism. THe medication will change her temperament and activity level. She is youthful and active, i dont want a lethargic and depressed kiity...

the kidney disease will progress and she will get worse. either kidney failure or heart attack will kill her. I take the medication for the UT infection and i consider changing food. I will give her SUB Q fluids or extreme kidney treatment. I will let her fade off....

I see Suzi who comes to NY on Friday for dinner and she goes off to Carnegie Hall and i got off to a long long long ass boring play by Tom Stoppard. I swear i have seen my LAST TOM STOPPARD.... Rock and roll was boring by not pointless just not pertinent to me.. 3 hours on Friday night is way too long too.

I then go to school beat up and go see Susan Werner in Westfield NJ. I see her Sunday in Peekskill after i have breakfast with Suzi and meet with the vet about treatment.

Another week starts.... i get a call on Wednesday from Bucks County that an employee at my bank released my signature card and someone who stole my identity went to withdraw MY MONEY from MY ACCOUNT in Philly and Bucks COunty. SHe is in custody and I am asked to file police reports, affidavits and try to get my money back. My security and identity have been compromised by employees inside the bank. I am the last person in a long line of thefts that this woman pulled off.. there are many others also whose information she assumed. All of my security issues are trigger off and i am furious at my bank and at the personnel who released this information. I am angry at this woman for taking what is not hers. i am faced with a counter situation of another theft and i am forgiving and advocate.... all within hours of one another.. One is impersonal and i know the person.... the second is personal and i dont know the person...

OCtober has been a stressful month and i will glad that it is over. MY Training will be over, i will not be able to go to Virginia to see Dar but i will go to bucks county to testify against the woman who portrayed herself as me and i will only be working on my classes......

Halloween is this week.... the weather turned cool.... i saw Susan Werner again this weekend... Maybe its all looking up....