Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Capricorn Horoscope for week of April 10, 2008

Capricorn Horoscope for week of April 10, 2008

Verticle Oracle card Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Want to know a secret? I "predict" the present, not the future. In other words, I discern unconscious patterns and invisible influences that are affecting you *now.* I also try to inspire you to read your *own* mind so as to uncover feelings that you've been hiding from yourself. So I can't necessarily tell you what specific events will transpire in the coming days. But I do suspect the following things are true, although you may not be aware of them yet: You are in the midst of redefining what home means to you. You've been neglecting a deep need that's a bit embarrassing to you. And there's a place in your foundation that's in disrepair and requires your immediate attention.


Got enough clues to chew