Monday, July 23, 2007

the green BMW

Sunday, i went to Chris's house to bring him my tent and falcon ridge stuff and went to the grocery store. I parked on the upper part of webster ave on the right side of the street. i had strong desire to get an oil change. I knew my oil was like Mud and i hadnt had it done in a good long time.. so before i went to Falcon Ridge, i went to get a oil change. When i came home, the parking space was gone and i pulled my car around 7th street.
Tonight, when i came home, i looked at forest green BMW that was in my place. THe side of the car was scraped and bumper was off the car. It was hanging off and the license plate was in the windshield.. it looked like a garbage truck hit it...Today waa garbage day

i just stood there and looked and thought that if i didnt get an oil change, that my car would have been in that spot...