Wednesday, September 16, 2009

dream

I have been having a series of dreams about my father. I dreamed that he rearranged the bedroom where I grew up. In the dream, I used the room and he rearranged the room because he was to lime up the center line to maximize the heat. He was to turn it on its side and split the room in two. (the issue with the bedroom is that when he had renovation done when i was 13, he removed the heater from our bedroom- since then we always had to use a space heater). He changed the room around to maximize the heat.

I also dreamed that I was at a university campus library, I got there early to get copies of books that I needed for a class that I was taking. I knew that I was beating the students to the material and using my privilege. I searched for the books, found them, started to check out. I ran into some people, felt delayed but accomplished because I had the material. The librarian and Director of the Manhattan campus were there and said it was not a problem if i did not have my library card. I woke before I could check out with the books but I had two thin books in my possession.