Tuesday, July 19, 2005

friendly faces

my friend Fay says i know everyone. that i seem to run into someone i know everywhere i go.
its almost true.

Last night i went to see Lyle Lovett at central park summerstage and pulled up to the line to find Fred Folmer in the line directly in front of me. Fred the Darhead. Fred who got my friend suzi an internship in NYC at his travel mag. Fred who lived in Pittsburgh and moved to NYC years ago. Fred who i havent seen since FRFF 2000...
i ran into FReD and sat with he and his new girlfriend...( the met on line.... I liked her alot)

today, walking to the library, i ran into Alicia someone from my Thursday afternoon Weight watchers meeting. I havent been on thursday pm in over a year and there was alicia walking on the street. She doesnt live near here, just here..

Then i walked into MR Harris.. a guy i worked with at ST josephs.. on the same block down the street a bit

its been a three person sighting.. in two days and two in an 15 minute period..

i think i broke my own record