Sunday, July 31, 2005

my boring life

just to prove to myself that i lead a humdrum, boring small little everday mediocre life...this is my yesterday

i woke up at 7:00am because my kitty cat wakes me up for food around then. I got out o of bed and showered and checked the time for my weekly Weight watchers meeting
seeing, i didnt go on wed thurs or fri.. I had to get one in on saturday and seeing i had a hair cut and color in Queens.. i went off to weight watchers
first i stopped at dunkin donuts for coffee and then i realized i needed gas.. i stopped for gas.
to Queens


my favorite leader was running the group.. I gained 1.6 lbs.. post falcon ridge eating junk.. and i stayed for the meeting..

i still havent had coffee or food so i went to waldbaums and bought fruit and yogurt and other staples

off to my haircut and color.. i was early..so they took me anyway..

i left there to go to shoprite to get milk and eggs and more frozen stuff..

and home.. I made INstant pudding while i talked to my friend dave on the phone and hten off to manahttan to see THE ARISTOCRATS the movie..about the comedians all telling the most vile rotten nasty joke known to man

i had time to kill so i went to the green market and bought, peaches, apples and basil

and the movie..

i then did some shoppping and came home to layer basil, fresh tomotoe and Mozzarella cheese so i can eat it with olive oil another day

i also steamed some corn on the cob...

started watching food channel and ate brown rice sushi i bought at whole foods..

i went to sleep...

boring day....

good movie...
good shopping
good MP3 player tunes
good haircut
good color..
great weather
14000 steps..
good day
sunshine

Today... i am going for a pedicure