Wednesday, December 14, 2005

three dreams

i was feeling shitty last night so i went to bed at 9pm..
who would think i would get a period after 9 months of getting none. its too cold and my body was just tired.. i could feel it coming on -the EBV bout
not the period... who would have thought.

i was feeling worn out so i went to bed and came up with the following dreams

1. i was in an open market and the vendor of jewerly had a necklace that said Je suis
in gold block letter. i bought the necklace for 60 dollars. I knew that he sold one previously for 65 dollars and wanted to sell this one. So i bought it and wanted it

2. i dreamed of speaking to dar. In my dream she referenced something and informed me that she moved to Detroit. She had left her husband and had renovated a house in detroit. I thought how sad for stephen to be away from his paternal grandmother who is so close to him and a caretaker at times and how sad for dar to be separated from her husband.

3. i rented a taxi or town car and returned it. I saw myself overfilling the gas tank and spilling over. the amount the tank took was 11.25 and then i pushed it to get to 50 cents and overfilled it. The woman who i returned the car to gave me the bill and it was a handwritten bill that detailed some expenses. I was worried about the bottom line and how much it would cost me becasue i has been quoted a price when i took the car of about 11.58 a day and wanted to keep it that price. at the end of the encounter the price was as quoted and no misunderstanding happened