Sunday, August 03, 2008








Then the Falcon Ridge folk festival. I went up on Friday and left during the horrific rain/tornado storm on Sunday. I had a great Friday and great saturday at workshop and mainstage. I fufilled my committment to FUV and opened the booth... Even Sunday when i fell in the mud twice as it had rained saturday night. Falcon Ridge can be nightmare or heaven on earth. This year, I ran no tarp, made falcon ridge as stress free as possible, took care of myself, saw lots of friends from NYC and through music and had a great late July...

At Falcon Ridge some crazy guy put his car in a ditch. It seems he was the talk of most of the weekend til the storm of 2008.







Once i returned home, i tried to get the mud off of stuff and ended the long weekend with the second of 3 Springsteen concerts at Giants stadium.