Tuesday, November 15, 2005

dreaming again

i dreamed that i got a period. I thought it was odd because i havent had one since March 2005. so the sight of blood in my dream caused me to know that i could still have a period any day. I dont think of it often anymore and know as long as i am having some sort of hot flashes i will not have a period. But in my dream i did.
the Loss of blood can mean a loss of energy and fatigue and loss of the life force

in another dream, i had a card or program that at locations on it. point pleasure was one of the places on the map. In the dream, i handed the card to Natalie Merchant who is not longer being called MS Merchant ( in the dream, at least) and she playfully drew and wrote on the card. she outlines the maps and in black sharpie wistfully played with the drawings, added her own. When she handed it back to me, i was surprised she was so playful. Point Pleasure was outlined on the card