Sunday, February 26, 2006

dream

last night i went into manhattan to see Billy Joel. it was a great concert. most of the participants were over 40 and probably got laid to Billy Joel. THose boys who looked like ray romano with their big haired wives dirty dancing to Billy joel, singing all tehwords...from their high school days or days getting laid in the car. New Jersey or Long island its all the same..

i came home and went to bed and slept in. One of my dreams involved JOhn harrison, a guy i work with who doesnt think much of women. in the dream i had an encounter where i confronted him and refused to do "housekeeeping or woman's work for him" i proceeded to tell other people in the dream how john was stereotyping and demeaning to me about relegating me to woman's work. I saw him off in the distance and heard him tell someone in power that i was inciting the others... I woke up thinking that this was important and i needed to edit myself around john or at work and let things that bother me alone