Tuesday, February 21, 2006

dreaming again when i am sick

i have been fighting periodic fevers and have been going to bed around 9 when i have a night when the fevers sink in . Saturday night at Chris's great house concert, i broke into a fever. I have had a stiff neck since January 30th. I thought i slept wrong and i have suffered with larygitis and scratchy throat. Saturday, i found a lump in my clavical and then on monday, another appeared on my neck muscles. My necks and glands are sore and i went to the doctor day and i have an infection. She gave me a script for Cipro and i was on my way

we talked about my hot flashes and the Tylenol PM not working and i have to go back in a week for a blood test and to make sure the lymphnodes are not still swollen and inflated.

i have been feeling like shit for about 2 months and saw my blood results with EBV results.. at least i dont have Lyme disease. Other blood rates were off but my overall
clorestoral was 168... that rocks..

so the dream
when i am sick and feverish i have odd dreams

i dreamed that i was telling Mary CHapin carpenter my entire life long dieting history. i started at the 5 year old and told her that i weighed 210 -106 throughout my life. I stopped in the dream and told someone that i didnt know why i was telling her my diet history but i did

i woke up in the middle of the night