Sunday, February 12, 2006

what do you do on a snow day

i got up at 8am and drank some coffee and then went out in the blizzard with white out conditions to get the sunday papers. i watched some of the coverage of the blizzard of 2006 and then watched Michelle Kwan's leaving the olympics.

around 12 i went out to brush off my car and shovel it out. I worked on my car for over an hour, walked to get my super some coffee and then checked on Millie who needed a head of lettace. I walked to Shoprite to get her some lettace and some fruit and broccoli. I also bought some shrimp for me

I came home and cooked the shrimp and broccoli and then settled in with my receipts and all sorts of bills so i could sort them, throw away what i dont need and prepare to get an appointment with the accountant to do my taxes.

I ususally do that sort and file and collect data chores around presidents day. I used a snowy afternoon to watch the olympic coverage and sort receipts. I have millions of them to sort through... But its now done and i can watch the rest of desparate housewives in peace

i am off from work tomorrow so i have another snow day to shovel and clean off my car

maybe ill watch a movie or zoo out in front of the tv...but i doubt it