Thursday, June 07, 2007

i was in Soho yesterday and stopped to see a ruckus at Prada on Prince and Mercer. A limo and about 10 people standing with cameras. Finally, exiting the shop was a petite blonde,sunglasses... Camera flashed and i heard..."OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, will You- OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"
one photographer called her a cockaroach- they live off cameras and celebrity and with the press they are nothing. The Roach in question was Christine Aguilera.

I then went on to the Morrison Hotel shop of photographs on Spring Street. Carrying a heavy book bag filled with papers and lecture notes and my two text books, plus my housekeys and Mp3 player, i asked if i could put it down near the desk, near the door. Two middle age men were in the small shop and i spoke to them and they left. The woman went downstair to attend to business and the man at the counter was on the phone. As i went back for my bag it was gone.

I looked around the street... no bag... no men...I called my neighbor who has extra keys and i called the police to file a report. No luck. I looked around and went to school to recreate my lecture notes and copy the articles. it all worked out fine
except i am going through

Shock
Denial
Bargaining
Anger
Acceptance

all together...

I still believe the bag will show up...NOT
i cant believe someone would steal it from this store or me
maybe if i pray my MP3 player will be returned
thought there is no address or ID on the bag or in the bag
i am pissed to have my property stolen
so it goes