Monday, June 11, 2007

Misleading information pisses me off

Well sometimes, my impatience and my sense of what is right and what is wrong just gets the best of me....

Saturday, i went with Valjean, my current Hero, and his roommates to the Crumpler Beer for Bag sale. When we got at the beer place, i was overanxious to get the beer and get to Crumplers because of all the news of lines and demands for beer for bags. Well, when i got there the Beer that i wanted was posted at 29.95 and when i asked the man the prices, he quoted me a price slightly higher. So i explained to the woman at the counter that the law said that I was to be given the lower price. I also informed her that i would calling the Attorney General's office. Like the Soup Nazi, I was reprimanded by two men and thrown out of the store. They labeled me a trouble maker and refused to sell me Beer. Its a very old Brooklyn thing that they did. Throwing me out and refusing my sale but not refusing my money. Chris bought the beer and we were on our way to Crumplers.

We traded beer for Bags and off i went to Macys to return some stuff and back home.

Seeing my MP3 player was stolen, i replaced it and i needed to upgrade to XP and Media Player 10 so i started to do that Saturday night but was unsuccessful. Sunday, i got XP working and had to call verizon to help me. They are also now on my Attorney General List..
the tech helped me as far as she could, promised someone to call me back....they never did...when they did, they were the premium service that wanted to charge me for something they could not help me with. I was ripped off by verizon and Nothing pisses me off more than false misleading information. So my task today is write the Attorney General and to get to Verizon about their "helpful" customer service.