Thursday, September 18, 2008

New York is a small world

I run into people i know all the time. New York is a big place and I find that I see people that I am familiar with in the strangest places. Sunday at the Liberty game, I ran into a trainee. Lisa is an ex Detective who works at ACS as in Investigative Consultant.

Three times on the street I ran into people that I know from my Thursday WW group. I also saw one member twice at the same spot. I also saw a member at the Signature theater. My WW group is not that large. I saw a leader, Lauren at Borders before the Neil Diamond concert.

I have run into people that i know fairly well. I ran into Chris Chin on the street once. I ran into his roommate one saturday on 6th ave near 8th street.

Last night I ran into a guy and his wife that i run into every 6 months or year or so. I know him through the Darlist and Suzi worked with him at a magazine the summer she lived in NYC. He now is married. Last time i ran into him he was married. His wife is now pregnant and they were at the game last night