Thursday, October 30, 2008

over 5.00

I was coming out of Whole Foods at 14th street and looked down to spot a 5.00 dollar bill. I held it up and looked around only to have a thugish looking guy who is a vendor on the street, snatch it out of my hand. It was not near his table but he said it fell out of his pocket. I told him that was my money, i found it. He said Tuff and kept on packing his table. He had headphones, i told him that God doesnt like Ugly and he said he was GOD. I told him that he stole that from me and he must need it more. I tried to find a cop and gave up and walked across the street. I spotted a cop who said he would talk to him. I should have gone over with the cop to get my money. I was pissed off all the way home because I didnt fight him hard enough for my money and I felt bullied by him.