Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend 1

Friday was a great show at the United Palace on 175th Street. I went to see Bob Dylan again. He was on the mark and on the money. Bob changes arrangements so sometimes its a guessing game to what song that he is singing. Setlist for the night was the following.

Disc 1:
01. intro
02. Gotta Serve Somebody
03. The Times They Are A-Changin'
04. The Levee's Gonna Break
05. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
06. Things Have Changed
07. Desolation Row
08. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
09. Beyond The Horizon
10. 'Til I Fell In Love With You
11. Make You Feel My Love
12. Honest With Me

Disc 2:
01. Spirit On The Water
02. Highway 61 Revisited
03. Ain't Talkin'
04. Thunder On The Mountain
05. -encore break-
06. Like A Rolling Stone
07. band intros
08. All Along The Watchtower
09. Blowin' In The Wind

I came in late and had to got to school. After class, I went to do some errands in Manhattan and then headed back to brooklyn to drop off my car. While on the way,