Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whoopi

My vet called me yesterday. they found my cat. She is still in the freezer at the vet. No one picked her up to take her to the cremation. The vet never checked to make sure that she left. When I called on November 9th, no one really checked based on the date. My vet offered me a free communal cremation which i asked for an upgrade to the private that I paid for. He refuses to waive his fee for putting her down. I am in a pissing war with him over 84 dollar. He called me mean when I told him I contacted an attorney and accused me of nickel and dime him for the price of the procedure. He reminded me that he treated this cat for over 18 years. All of these are reasons why he needed to acknowledge his own mistake and eat the price of the whole bill. He is projecting and was pretty vulgar with me over 84 dollars. The center of this is the mistake that no one checked the freezer to see the cat there.
I have been waiting for weeks for my cat's remains that would have never come. I have planned a thanksgiving funeral that will never happen. I cant obtain the closure I need with this outstanding and getting uglier by the day.

I am thinking of leaving the cat there until the credit card dispute is resolved and then let him send the cat to her final resting place.

All of my grief and anger was in full force yesterday. I had to make assorted calls and called the Union Attorney on how to proceed and if i had a negligence case or small claims court case.

I will send the documents off to the credit card company today. I am angry and hurt and could not get closure.