Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dreams

i kept waking up and going back to sleep.

i dreamed that i was going to weight watchers to weigh in and there were many people who looked like Phyllis the receptionist or Elaine Goldman. They were all in line for the bathroom and i could not find a line. I searched the building and it looked like an old granite building like a campus building or government building in massachusetts. I knew they moved the room but the leader hadnt started. I went to go to the bathroom and knew i had to weigh in. I started to talk to a leader whose husband was present. it was not my leader but a homely woman. i was telling her my struggles or why i was sabotaging myself and my overeating and she looked down and asked if i had my period. I said no.. and laughed.. she said that i may have gotten my period, she could see a blood stain. I continued talking to her about my issues.

I dreamed that i was in this bar type restaurant. There was a book that entitled you to a teeshirt. The teeshirt was a Mets Teeshirt. I kept trying to talk to the bartender behind a big bar to give it to me. teh magazine was 750 and i had to decide whether i wanted it or not. I tried to put it down and sneak out and i realized i left my sandels. I had no shoes on. I was with my sister and there was a stack of shoes that were left and i had to go searching through shoes to find mine. I kept describing them at flip flops by eddie bauer. In a pile near the back door, i saw them and put them on. It seem the owner was doing the books and i went to talk to him about having live music...when Mark Erelli came in to audition. Mark was playing this odd guitar dulcimer instrument had the ocean, rockaway as his backdrop. he played this electronica type thing and was asked if it was his playing, he said not. I asked him to play the song that he wrote about getting home to his wife in the middle of blizzard. he said he would sing it.
then a Van or ice cream truck came pulling up and almost hit Mark. there was a sign that said Coney Island.