Friday, September 15, 2006

Dreams

i dreamed the i was in a walk up apartment where i was staying overnight. THere was a woman putting me up. I had my cat with me and she had her cat. I was worried how the cats were interact. I had a choice in the dream. to keep her caged, to her let out in the room or try her out to interact with the cat. I let her out and found that she and other cat became friends. She corned a little mouse and i felt proud of her. I saw her sleeping near the other cat that was grey. She followed behind this cat and headed outdoors. I was worried in the dream that she is an indoor cat and doesnt have all her claws so she couldnt go outdoors. I watched her and she established appropriate boundaries and figured out what she could do and what she couldnt do.

this is the second dream i have had about catching a little mouse. I dreamed that i saw a little mouse, like a fetus mouse or new born and told it to run under the baseboards. Mice can swash themselves due to the lack of bones to get under baseboards etc and crawl in small space. The cat captured it and i picked up the mouse in my oven mitt and got rid of the mouse.