Thursday, September 28, 2006

hey lady YOu gut an apple

at the union square market, i bought three apples. I didnt need 3 apples. i wanted 1 to eat after the holly near concert at joes pub. they were medium size cortlands. i have rome, courtlands, gala at home. I didnt need 3 apples. I bought 3 for 82cents.

i left joes pub and walked over to broadway to walk to the Q train. i was eating 1 apple. TWo women about 15 years old were standing at the N train station North bound. one in a northface winter coat, said to me "hey lady,... i looked up...Do you have another apple, she asked." i replied, an apple? she said Yeah, do you have another apple. I reached in my bag and gave her one and asked her friend if she wanted one too.
girl 2 nodded. Girl 1 asked if they were juicy. I said, crisp and a little sour but fresh i bought them at the green market today so they are fresh...
they said thanks...
i continued walking up the street
to the train