Wednesday, May 03, 2006

dream

i had a real wild anxiety dream. this was also a wild night of anxiety and i was just overstimulated. Nothing could calm me down so i went to sleep wound up, even after walking. I got up in the middle of night to eat and get a drink. I woke up again at 6am and went back to sleep. I havent got up in middle of night in ages.

I dreamed that i was in a conference room presenting to my staff- like my monthly meetings and WIlly Lugo from my old job, presented 3 critical things that the staff didnt like about me. I didnt hear the first two and the third was that i talked about my crotch too much. I asked him to see me after the meeting in a smaller room. I went to the smaller room and it became like a store or a split door and he said he had to go someone else for a while and would be back. He left me waiting. I knew that someone else was coming to use the room and we would have not move
the next scene was a college campus and the professors all round fat Botero woman were talking to me and i had two interviews scheduled for summer work. One in the basement and one near the library. One teacher handed me a slip of paper that said
"daughter my daughter" i asked her if she meant. My mother, myself as we were talking about mothers and daughters. I detailed in the dream the way my parents communicate in EACH OTHERS VOICE. MOM will say DAD wants Italian food and when i went i ask DAD he says he wants CHinese food and how you have decifer that Mom wants Italian food.
its a bit schizophrenic because you never know who wants what and when. they dont do it that often but not to hurt someone's feelings or not to answer a question directly when the answer is no.
i then was trying to get to my interview with the athletic coach but i couldnt get there. I showered and was seen and had to excuse that i had to put on the same clothes. jeans and a pink teeshirt. Then i saw myself dressed in a black skirt wiht black tube top and wet wet wet red flip flops. I found my sister swimming in a pool and asked her if i could borrow a shirt from her. i was wrestling through her closet for shirts taht would fit me and would serve the purpose to go on a Job INterview. I found two when i had to get up....