Thursday, September 08, 2005

ME ME ME

jen tel didnt tag me so i tagged myself.. AINT THAT LAME

1. when i was 5 i was on Bozo the clown and didnt get chosen for anything
2. i never wore braces
3. most of my teeth except my fronts are capped
4. i worked in a shoe factory in 1979 for a summer
5. i completed my masters degree in ONE YEAR
6. I moved to NYC knowing NO one
7. i always wanted to break my leg as kid
8. Howie Long the football player hung out at our house with the football jocks
9. my father's uncle ran money for the mafia and ended up in boston harbor
10. My grandfather was a flutist in the Russian Philharmonic
11. my grandmother saved her life 3 times in russia but speaking in russian, jumping in lake and hiding from Cossacks
12. my mother was raised keeping kosher
13. My father is a Shiner and a Mason
14. my mother, brother and neice all have learning disabilites
15. my first car was a 1966 comet station wagon
16. i cleaned WINTER ISLAND in salem an old coast guard base and made it usable
17. i stayed home sick on 9-11-02
18. i used to collect NBA teeshirts but only purchased in NBA cities
19. my favorite sandwich is swiss, provolone, and american cheese on a roll with lettace tomato mayo and Potato chips
20. i have never eaten an ice sundae
21. my first diet was at age 5
22 i have a triple minor psychology, sociology and political science to my BSW
23. i carry the title adjunct professor.
25. i have worked at two places full time since earning my MSW