Monday, September 19, 2005

my 1st day back driving to work song..... thank you FUV'

Beatles - Im Looking Through You Lyrics

I'm Looking Through You - The Beatles

I'm looking through you, where did you go <<< 1st verse
I thought I knew you, what did I know <<<
You don't look different, but you have changed <<< 1st chorus
I'm looking through you, you're not the same <<<

Your lips are moving, I cannot hear
Your voice is soothing, but the words aren't clear
You don't sound differnt, I've learned the game.
I'm looking through you, you're not the same

Why, tell me why, did you not treat me right?
<<< Refrain
Love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight <<<

You're thinking of me, the same old way
You were above me, but not today
The only difference is you're down there
I'm looking through you, any other way

--- Repeat Refrain ----

--- Repeat 1st Verse ---

--- Repeat 1st Chorus ---