Wednesday, September 14, 2005

more random events

i was on my way to work today. I got up at six and almost called in sick on a sick day..its would have been a double sick day.. so i went to Queens. on my drive there, i started to think about that my professional expertise is Crisis work, Trauma work or working with people who experience trauma and working with children

with all these Kids in the gulf coast who cant find their parents because they cant say their name or those kids who have seen death and all those kids who need help.. or all those families in crisis, what the hell am doing managing a department that doesnt want to be managed in a agency that doesnt appreciate my skills or working for an executive director who looks at me with disgust...

Go south...

I went to see Light on the Piazza tonight after day...

as the excellent musical was over, a man who was sitting behind me with his wife and kid, leaned over and said to me..."love is out there somewhere"
the play was about finding your own true love, dying love, all sorts of behaviors we accept from our partner in the name of true love...