Sunday, January 22, 2006

dreams

i am still waking up every few hours with hot flashes. I could not remember lots of my dreams til last night

I dreamed that there was a beating rain that flooded the roofs and caused all the ceilings in my building to leak. The building was not the building i live in but the walk up in Matchpoint or the walk up in Munich. An old walk up apartment building like i lived in on prospect ave when i first moved to brooklyn. I saw the water seeping through the ceiling and all the tenants started to come out of their apartments and walk down or up the stairs to report it. IT was not safe as ceilings were falling in but i was unharmed. the super needed to repair them and then i got word that the apartments would be painted. I was asked if i would allow them to paint the apartment without removing all the pictures on my foyer hall walls.

actually i have lots of photos from Folk stuff, falcon ridge, of concerts and signed stuff by my favorites. lots of stuff i collected are hung in clip frames...it a shine of sorts...

sally, suzi, gail cohen, amy and chris you are all there..on my wall of fame..

there are lots of dar crap and mary chapin stuff and other signed stuff i got along the way.... moving these to get a paint job would be a chore...