Sunday, January 22, 2006

random things

i pick up coins and money that i find. I have found 57 cents so far this year. if i keep it up at this rate. I will find about 7.00 a year. That does not count the money i find in my own pocket

I also found a sweatshirt. A hoodie that had embroidered writing from a security company. I dont wear it openly but under my coat. Yesterday, the 21st of January, it was warm enough to wear a sweatshirt out to the store. i put on the security sweatshirt and wore it out. I was spotted by an employee of the security company who had their van parked on my street. what are the chances, that i would wear the sweatshirt without a coat (first time) what are the chances it would be 60 degrees in january, and what are the chances i would be spotted at that moment by the security company employee on my street wearing their sweatshirt...