Monday, January 23, 2006

dreams

i am up many times during the night. I had two snippets of dreams in the earliest of morning hours THis morning. I dreamed that i had to plan differently for my own security. I have apartment insurance and i have benefactors named for my investments and savings but the last Bin Ladin tape got to me and in my dream i was making plans to improve my security because the threats given, if true had to be planned for.
This is the first lack of security or truth behind the Bin Ladin threats i have had.

the second dream had me sitting at a desk on the left hand side of hte screen sharing a space with my boss stacey who was a desk on the right. She and i were talking about my increased leadership and the first time since working at CMS that i have the administrative credibility and then entered a woman. This woman looked foreign in stature and skin tone and color and was totally unrecognizable to me. She had tears in her eyes and addressed me and asked me what i knew about......

the alarm clock rang.....