Thursday, January 26, 2006

dreams

yesterday was a killer of a crisis day ....
i came home late and ate and went to bed...
i dreamed


I was in a room and sometimes i was outdoors. Lisa From Vector formerly Lisa from AGF handed a ticket to a private shawn colvin show that was happening at 60 Lafayette street. THere was discussion in the dream about Lafayette street in manhattan or Lafayette street in Brooklyn. 60 lafayette in manhattan is family court but the show was happening at 60 lafayette in brooklyn near BAM. I think bought a ticket for 46 dollars for another shawn colvin show through ticketmaster for 46 dollars. I saw myself getting a single seat on the aisle mid orchestra. THe show was to happen a few hours after the private show near BAM. Somehow my brother also got a ticket to that show on the side with limited view.
the next scene i was at an auditorium like a gym with chairs and there was a stage. I was handed a Slurpee and looked up and on the stage was mary chapin carpenter. I knew the slurpee was from her. i raised my slurpee glass to her, thanking her for the treat and she nodded back
I started skipping around happy with my slurpee. I stopped in my tracks and hoped it was a diet slurpee not a regular one.
it was huge like a barrel of popcorn you get at the movies. so i went to top off my slurpee and check if it was a diet one...

my alarm clock rang..