Saturday, April 02, 2005

phone call dreams

My friend Suzi, who is starting to show up VERY frequently in my blog, told me last night that it was time to get my Blog on... Well she didnt phrase it that way.. she wanted to know why i hadnt blogged yesterday.... WORK....SChool, and my friday night Weight Watchers meeting Kept me from Blogging... SHould i have Blogged or found out that i lost .4 of One stinking pound.. Should I have Blogged or chatting with my friend Marianne who is a compulsive eater and goes to 6 WW meetings a week.. Should i have blogged or found out that I won the 2 point Bar raffle ( refused the 2 point bar and gave it to samantha- the 11 year old who attended the meeting with her mom) Should i have blogged or listened to the meeting topic on HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY GAIN WEIGHT..
we all were experts at this... And the converse of Losing weight...

Sorry Suzi... but i love Weight Watchers... i love the topics, the fellowship..
for example.. Penelope a member i never met hit her first goal last night.. Her 10%.. it was like i didnt it all over again.. she weighed in before me.. and I was psyched
for her.. I asked her if i can annouce it if the leader misses it.. Which SHe did so i rooted for Penelope and WHen teh leader seemed too busy to SET her next goal.. I asked LIsa and Tiffany (the receptionists and group leaders in training who ROCK my visits) to work with penelope and set her goal weight.. I asked penelope if she was gonna tell anyone about her accomplishment... she said it wouldnt mean the same outside of the meeting room and it wouldnt...

so here i am a HAPPY? weight watcher.... .4 loss....whatta night.. and just think i could have blogged....

and just think i was gonna blog about my dream.... I have had it twice... I am with Dar and she tells me Chapin is on the Phone ( dar being dar williams and Chapin being mary chapin carpenter) both dreams are similar... last night, i took the phone after dar said.. "chapin wants to talk to you" and i took the phone and said" this is sharon" like i do when i am at work....and she started to talk and i dont know what she said.... two times... dar tells me Chapin wants to talk to me...