Thursday, May 12, 2005

anxiety

i went to weight watchers last night and no surprise I gained over 2 pounds.. i knew that my self sabotage from losing the week before and anxiety eating were getting the best of me, so i have something new to work on. I think that i keep on sabotaging myself so i have something to work on.. Why am i not tired of this? or is this it?
i know that this week was anxiety eating..
I am woking up about 4 times a night with sweats and i had a dream that My ex therapist gail prescribed me low dose anxiety medication. I didnt want it at first and then talked myself into taking it because i need it. I went to fill the prescription and the pharmacy had to charge me the rest of my pharmacy deductible so there was some controversy about having my therapist calling multiple months at once or separating out the prescription so i can get one month and cover the deductible and then call in the second so it call be billed and i only have to pay the copay...

gail is not a psychiatrist and cant write scripts but maybe i need low dose anxiety meds...

my life is stressful and i havent slept through the night in weeks.. hot flashes wake you up and you are sweaty... i started going to be at 10pm or 1030 and try to sleep as late as i can...

school is ending, summer is beginning... maybe things will lessen up..
there is so much i want to get done at home and maybe now ill have more time and energy...