Sunday, May 29, 2005

what is what??

well i was not happy that I lost my stamps, washed my gap passport that will give me savings savings and savings all summer, and that i am without my tax refund

so i called the IRS and they said they cannot reprint the letter.. this woman had me on hold way way way too long while she tried to contact the department that is processing my return with the Error or rejecting my return due to the error..and could not reach them to give me the fax number so i can send it the corrected information.. So i held held held while the 1812 overture blew bombs in my ears.. it sucked...
i couldnt get anywhere so i tried to get my accountant's wife and they have an unpublished number.. I was just so frustrated....and pissed that I pay that MAN way way way too much money to screw up my refund...
i resigned myself that i would deal with it when i get home...i wrote a note and went to see his wife to explain the situation and She came down to my apartment and LOCATED the letter... my accountant came home and i explained it to him and we played along that i didnt have the letter so then i came clean...

so i went with my lost passport to the gap and they replaced it with a shiny new one and they gave me a friends and family card with 15% or 30% off this weekend..
IM IN THE BONUS ROUND..

I then went to see MAdagascar... at the pavillion.. there were millions of kiddies and me ... THe movie plot falls apart at the end but its basically a fun movie..

Its about these animals in the central park zoo.. so you see lots of NYC as a backdrop who get the wunderlust and want more from life so the zebra having a midlife crisis wants to go to the WILD... so to get to the wild you have to take the train at 59th street and go to Grand central terminal and go on the metro north? to CT..

there are lots of adventures they have so they shipped to kenya and the soprano penguins highjack him and they end up in Madagascar.. the Penguins end up in antartica (it sucks) and they reappear...

getting the Animals back to the zoo is the adventure..

teh characters are entertaining and animation fun.. the soundtrack ROCKS..
especially the lemurs who like to move it, move it, move it..move it..
YOU like to move it move it.. you like to move it ... they are sassy little rats..

i then went home with chinese food and walked home..

saturday, i went to the gap and bought a skirt.. the staff are overly helpful and helped me find a shirt and skirt i was looking for.. I went all over the village with the hope of seeing SAVING FACE, a new movie but missed the 530pm.. show.. i stopped to check out the 3rd avenue street fair. I love these street fairs in NYC in summer..
with the sausage and peppers and corn on the cob and backrubs and shit for sale.

I ended up getting a helpful salesgirl at the gap who after arguing with me over the sale of a shirt, ordered a the skirt i wanted and went on to have it sent to me with the discount from the 34th street store in my size..

it started to rain and i went home... to see the REDSOX slammed the Yankees 17-1 and watched a MIGHTY WIND AGAIN...

today, i got up early early and called my sister and mom who had a party at moms yesterday with walks, the played croquet and had a blast.. my sister is taking the kids to Madagascar and Kicking and Screaming at the drive in.. so they can move it move it move it move it..

i went for a walk and shopped for green things and i am going to the seaport and fleet week activities.. and then maybe catch the preview of Cinderella Man or anohter film i want to see.. I want to head through the LES maybe.. maybe..
but no more GAP....

i never found my stamps....