Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dave Matthews in my dreams

last night was better. I didnt have as many hot flashes( sleep interruptions) i had to get up and turn on the fan...Thanks to my friend suzi.. i have small fans in my apartment and i asked the super to put up my ceiling fans. so i have started to find some remedy or needs so i can get a full night sleep..

hot flashes, kitty wake ups, and bathroom breaks ....

i dreamed about dave matthews.. in my dream he appeared not to be bright but i knew he was quite bright. it was a woody rural scene or farm and dave matthews was the centerpeice
(it was alot like charlottesville-)

i am not sure if DM was in my dream or charlottesville because of Mary Chapin Carpenter who is also from that area of the country.. it seems like she was a reference or overall feeling in the dream.
she does have a relationship with DM and to DM ..

it seems in the dream i was in that part of the country.. i didnt talk to DM but observed him with farm animals... chicken eggs and a chicken coop...

i seem to be remembering snippets of the DM dream