Thursday, May 12, 2005

good luck or what

i pick up pennies in the street for good luck.. I dont want under ladders.. i am superstitious and i am careful...

i was walking out of weight watchers and heard from above a SPLAT..."it missed me i think to myself".. i look down and start to see it on my shopping bag..and then examine my new light green trench coat...DAMN.. DAMN...

the pigeon shit on my coat.. down the sleeve and arm of my new coat.. I packed it up and put it on the back seat to be thrown in the washer...

i got in the car thinking... what a way to end a day...

THE PIGEON SHIT ON ME....

its good luck they say

i have had a pigeon shit on me three time in my life.. ONce walking to school as a kid and i had to go home and get my hair washed. i was about 8 or so

then once here, walking to the train to go to st josephs... i had to turn around and change and then go to work

and now leaving weight watchers.... the pigeon shit on me

i dont know if its lucky???