Monday, May 30, 2005

sunday in new york

UGH...I started my day at the seaport...Boy there were a ton of people "touristas" all over lower manhattan yesterday..They were all over the city.. I started at the STrand and bought my neices some books. My neice heather asked me for "freddy the pig" books so i found three books for them....
I ended up at the GAP again.. i bought a black parochial school girl skirt and then needed black and white flip flops to wear with my skirts...

I walked uptown towards chinatown and bought some overpriced grapes and strawberries. I realized i hadnt eaten and needed the strawberries... i walked through little italy where they closed off mulberry street. there were lots of stands and stores where things were on sale and i browsed around and bought replacement sunglasses because i lost my 5 dollar pair.. I stopped to get my super some croisants on spring street and walked over to broadway...

i went to get some flip flops and then hit the Angelica in time for Saving Grace but it was 530 and the producer was speaking and as i was in line..the show was sold out..
i really wasnt that interested in seeing the movie.. so i walked up to 14th and
with my belongings and packages and went to see if i could get a ticket to the screening of Cinderella Man... Sold out said the sign.. I didnt wait in line and didnt want to see CRASH... saw all the rest of the movies (madagascar and starwars)
so i went to Whole Foods for brown rice sushi and came home to do my wash and
watch Desparate Housewives...

sometimes it doesnt work out