Friday, May 27, 2005

place it in the damn file

Last night when i was walking in the house, i pulled my keys out of my pocket and i dropped a dollar bill...i realized i dropped something else but i couldnt place it..
maybe a 10 dollar bill, maybe a receipt... i looked back and a man picked up something in the middle of the sidewalk... i searched my pockets.. thought thought.. MY NEW BOOK OF STAMPS... Gone..gone gone

then i ran into my account who needed to fill out a correction form to my tax return.. so i asked if he did it.. he said he would send the revised return in.. I said NO NO NO
they want the their form with the two lines corrected NOT ANOTHER RETURN...he hoped he could find the form i gave him... i should have made a copy.. he wished i did.. I have to call the IRS today to get another copy... ALL this is delaying my refund..
I should have made a copy...

the universe is making it a little difficult...among all the happy things that have been happening this week..a little wrench...

kiss it all to the wind and get the IRS to send me a new one.. Buy new stamps and leave it behind