Sunday, August 28, 2005

the last few hours

i have done alot of things that i can do that require two arms.. I will be in a sling for a while and not able to use my left arm so i mopped as many floors as i could, carried shopping bags and ate dinner..

i took suzi's suggestion and ate salad with extra salmon and olive oil and dressing to add fat to my diet.. I will not be able to eat again til after surgery.

I cannot eat after midnight, not even a sip of water, I cannot drink or eat til after the surgery.. I am still congested but took a claritin and i am less congested

all systems are go at this point. I cannot have coffee or even drink water tomorrow til
after the surgery.. I will get up and putter around and feed the cat and make sure dave has my car keys.. I will walk to the hospital and i have to go to the postoffice. I may do that first and come home and shower.
i want to wash my hair and shave...

doing those things will be hard once my arm is wrapped and bandaged.. I may vacume the carpets... to day i am just too tired..

i can baked tofu, and roast chickpeas and steam green beans..

i have to be at the hosptial at 130 and plan to leave about noon...

i want to be able to sleep through the night and i want to be able to sleep and not wake up .. the air conditioner is on..

i anticipate that i will be dehydrated so i have sodas on tap and plenty of water and ice tea and juice for when i come home

i have fudge bars and wanted them last time when i woke up..

i plan to feed the cat and go back to sleep and keep sleeping til tuesday sometime
and get up and have coffee...and food..