Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a script from the suzi steffen handbook

to whom it may concern:
i am in the market for a new path, the path i have been on has lost it luster and purposefulness. I need new work opportunities that will bring me growth, allow me use my skills and brain, teach me new things, let me feel competent and good about who i am and what i know,
i need something that will be rewarding, fulfilling and more than support my lifestyle. I want to make enough money to keep myself financially secure and place money away for retirement.
i secure city or state job would be nice but i am open to working anywhere . i am open to new locations, new fields, as long as i can apply my knowledge, skill and be rewarded in all aspects.

i have a lot to offer and would love to teach...but i am not sure that is in my future.

the path of my next thing has always been there for me when i need it..

i need direction and instruction and a little help....

i am also putting a word in for suzi... she needs a new job too...

suzi it all up to you... define it and call to the universe for you wishes...

be careful what you wish for..

i challenge you all to do the same... ask for what you wish for..
but you may get it