Monday, August 29, 2005

last night

i went to sleep after my favorite Iron Chef Mario Batali lost to Anita Lou. I had seen battle mushroom before but forgot who won. It was strange not having 6 feet under to watch on sunday nights.

i woke about every two hours. I took two calm's forte but no tylenol PM. with each waking about every two or three hours. I refused to get out of bed, I just rolled over and went back to bed. I had the TV on so i was getting updates on Hurricaine Katrina.

I dreamed that i ate a load of salmon after the designated period of time that i was allowed to eat. Midnight for me last night or at least 8 hours before my surgery.
i dreamed about the hurricaine.

I got up this morning finally about 9 am... i cant have food or water. I am baking tofu and roasting chickpeas

i callled my doctor's office about my congestion and no one can give me an answer. Their response is that they are not doctors and neither and i am. All i can do is go there and see if they cancel me due to congestion. I took a claritin last night and my nose is more open..

my body is still tired and drained. I dont want to be postponed but i want to report to the doctors accurate information. the Doctor's office told me to call and rescheduled if i am postponed.. I told them i could not make the decision, only the doctors at the hospital could..

so i will shower and shave and walk over later.

i have been watch the impact of the hurricaine most of the morning and its a scary and trecherous and dangerous storm ...