Thursday, August 18, 2005

stuck at work/suck at work

i had a really shitty day.... sometimes i put my foot in my mouth and keep it there..
i am not awake to the reality of things around me and i step in horseshit..

well that happened this week and today was the meeting to review it...
it dont look good... Joe Torre all over again...

So i went to weight watchers and loggin in a loss and was feeling good about walking and being home. I got 5 hours sleep last night

my cell rang and it was a supervisor who reported that the Bus load of kids that went to great adventure today were left there by the bus driver

luckily richard got them to send another bus but i went to the office and i am here waiting for the two hours for them to come home
there will be parents, cranky kids, cranky staff who all will need something from me

i am wretched i am tired.... i am cranky and want to go home myself..
but i am responsible and i am sticking it out.

my staff have been supportive and call....i have lined up all that i could and now i wait

this wont earn me any brownie points...