Thursday, October 13, 2005

asheville to atlanta

susan picked hotels with breakfast available for free. these are pretty dangerous for me but i negotiated that first one pretty well. I drank coffee and ate oatmeal, resisting the waffles, powdered eggs, and juice...

the moss van hadnt really seen asheville so i went along to shop in the same stores that i was in the day before. the group also shopped in the indian clothes stores that didnt interest me. i thought htey were overpriced indian goods that were too hippy like so i wandered down to CVS to get a soda and i took peggy to mast to look at sweaters..

i had been in mast the day before and bought a hat like Chris Chin's patagonia sun hat..it was on sale.. i bought a columbia sweater on sale and some karen neuberger socks like lynn got for me in oregon. I love those socks..

finally when they were all done getting coffee and pastry and shopping, we got on the road

we then headed toward atlanta.. I didnt sleep well the night before and was squirmy all night, so i asked susan's friend susan to drive my car. I bought apples at a road side stand and kept away from teh fritos and chips.

we checked in to our hotel and got lost lost lost getting to the venue.. I found the trail mix in teh van and ate the M&Ms out of the mix and ate peanuts, and almonds..and
didnt go for mexican food and headed to the venue to count in ..

i got a greek salad and pita from the place next door and at the merch table, gettin oil on my new OM shirt..

the show was great. we stood right up front and i had to move around, sit down and stand when i wanted to..

Jelesa crawford merched and she was great. she carried hte weight and helped me count out..

i got a soda and headed back to the van. we went for an old night diner and i ate grits and poached eggs. I had 1/2 a piece of toast and tasted nancy's pancakes.