Sunday, October 02, 2005

if i dream it, i must blog it

i was hella tired last night after the dar williams Town Hall show and getting to sleep after 2am and after coming in after 2am from the Keswick Dar williams show.. I woke up at 7am and went to Weight watchers and then rushed to central park to see Mary Chapin Carpenter..
i then had an overpriced dinner at Lori Schwabs... everyone paid 15 dollars. I ate salad and fruit for 15 dollars but i met some incredible people and spent time with others.

i took the train home and after an hour or so i was utterly exhausted- i went to sleep and found the dylan documentary and feel alseep promptly..

i woke up in the night for a drink and at 6am to go to the bathroom.. i had a dream where there was a woman like Julianne Moore or Marcia Cross who lived in the area where the dream took place and she had complained that she becomes impatient around me. Her complaint of becoming impatient about my behavior caused me to tell a guy who looked like TOM on the dar tour that i would leave. I had no permanent place and if she was uncomfortable and impatient, even though its her problem, i took take the hint and leave.

i woke up in the middle of this dream and went back to sleep and fell into the same dream.. i had a dream continuation that included the scene of my telling TOM that i was leaving. I was holding a piece of paper. the emotions in the dream were mild anxiety but really no connection to the feeling of the marcia cross woman who was uncomfortable. I reiterated that i would accommodate her but it was her problem that she become impatient wiht me and cannot tell me what specific behavior make her that way...