Thursday, October 13, 2005

atlanta home by way of takoma park

i didnt sleep well again and got up and showered adn went for coffee. the breakfast buffet was worse than the day before. there was more more more food and more temptation. I ate scambled eggs, grits and fresh fruit and split about 930

i was so tired on my way that i stopped almost every hour to stretch my legs. I had been dreading the drive from atlanta to takoma park where i was staying with sally green..

it was a long ass ride and longer all alone as i heading home. i wanted to go home and see my cat.

i got to sallys after a subway sandwich on the way and was greeted with homemade oatmeal cookies.. they were great, laura and i ate two .. THANK YOU laura for the cookies

i generally dont even eat one.. they had to be good if i ate two

sally and laura are great and i love their home. its comfortable and reflects them.
we talked for a good while and i crashed.

i slept well at sallys, better than i slept all week... Thanks sally and laura i needed to be at your house, i need to sleep, and i needed hte cookies..well maybe not the cookies..Thank you again sally

i passed on sally's famous french toast.. see her live journal for the rocking recipe and drank coffee to get me started again

i got back after teh friggin staten island expressway was backed up.. i did my wash, unpacked and went to the grocery store and it was time to eat and get to bed.

my cat was skinny and fared better than i expected.

Bipolar cat girl didnt care for her, her mother did and she did a great job at caring for my kitty o'love

kitty o' love was glad to see me has been connected to my hip ever since. she watches me leave the house and is excited when i come home..

i ams still tired from my travels

this was a hard trip... lots of rain, lots of driving and lots of sleepless nights..

i did get to the post office in asheville and mailed some packages and i bought some cool stuff in asheville. there was little room for wandering because of the time i left one city for another and needing to get to the next stop...