Wednesday, October 19, 2005

dreams

my dreams have been all over the place in the last few weeks. There are themes of moving, dreams of moving, Dreams that contain steak vs Boca burgers. i have had dreams about packing my belongings and moving. There was a dream with two cats, one being mine and a jet black pug. i dreamed of having one jewel earring and one gold earring. More than once i am moving in the dreams

Last night, i had a dream that i was driving a car not my own and i was with william ferebee- the building manager that i work with who is an ex vietnam vet and junkie and a chronic liar who robs peter to pay paul - william was in a different car on the left with an older woman. I was in another car, a beat up light blue car. we both went forward going about 40 and rammed our front ends into a post office. but the building was protected by cardboard. I knew i did some damage to the car in the dream but i kept going. I was dragging cardboard but rode on. i knew i would look at it later. it was not my car. I saw william on his cell phone making a cocaine deal. or was it the next scene

i also dreamed that i got a call about two jobs that i applied for. One located in a library and the other as a senior analyst. I tried to explain to the man on the phone that i had no experience as a libarian or paralegal as the clerical job was law related. I kept telling him,"as you can see from my resume" he was trying to make it fit.

i told him to submit my resume for both jobs and if i needed to send him another i would and i took down the name and address. as i was writing it down in the dream, my alarm clock rang. i knew in the dream that if i didnt have a job that this job would be great but i have a job therefore i need to take care in taking a new job