Sunday, January 02, 2005

january 2- People returning ...

Since before the new year..people who had been out of my life by my choosing or by circumstance had started to reappear. It began in the summer and then picked up speed in the fall. It seems almost karmic or kosmic.. I dont mean people i havent seen for a while, though that has been happening but people whom i have a issue or strained relationship are coming back into my life looking for resolution or maybe not... Maybe i need the resolution or closure or to work through the issues to clean out the strain.. Sometimes i have needed to explain or apologize and sometimes them...I accept anyone who comes back to me but it doesnt mean that the person has the same place or role.. it just that i can be forgiven or forgive whatever the need be..
its very weird and wonderful when these things happen...

In thinking about my blog yesterday... i took a longer look at the year that past.. My work life left more to be desired.. I realized that the spring and excitement of someone hired became someone dreaded and All about Eve events.. Then there was the fickle nature of people and a few honest souls who took a risk... From below and then from above... It was not one of my best work years... I have had worse.. for sure..but i have had better...

and as i attended a friends bday party today... She turns 50.... i realized that i have to start thinking about turning 45... i know i am not looking forward to it... it seems like an end to so many things ..rather than a beginning of others... But life holds things we cant predict or explain.. so i am hopeful that all is not lost because the number says ... 45.....