Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the movie of my life

i hate this darn snow...not really.. i hate having no where to park my car.. so i started taking the train from brooklyn to Queens. As i had to go to Long Island, i decided to take the Long Island RR out to garden city. .. On my way back , i hit the platform to wait for the train and saw all the people like little bend over soldiers looking for the train to come down the tracks....

i realized that i was like those people in the movies...who wait for the Commuter train.... for a night at least..
I watched their loved one or attached ones meet them at the train station when the train pulled in, no one walked home.... they all got picked up...

I wondered what their routine was and i realized i am not sure that i liked their movie...

they were part of mine for one night