Friday, March 31, 2006

another dream

i was in a sound sound sleep and didnt want to wake up. I am worn out and exhausted and need a break... weekends arent enough and luckily i have monday off...

the dream parts i remember. There was a room with 4 beds. A double bed and a single bed at the head and another bed across the room. I want to say that Amy Whipple was to be in the bed at the far side of the room. the twin bed at the head of the larger bed was to be occupied by Mary Beth Augier, tour manager for Mary Chapin Carpenter. That left the double bed with My blue sheet for Me and Mary Chapin
(another mary chapin dream you say) i dream about her all the time

she took the right side of the bed and pulled the sheet from their fitted corner, making a mess of the sheets. i took left side. in the dream, i thought it was weird that i was sharing a bed with MCC but seeing that i have shared my double bed with many friends and women ( and i finished that little quiz that asked whether you slept wiht a person of the same sex) i thought nothing of it except that i was sharing a bed with Mary Chapin Carpenter...i wondered how her back would take sleeping on the bed ( she has a bad back and has recently suffered from back problems)


she clearly was restless and uncomfortable... i knew she had hot flashes and disrupted the sheets because of it. I offered to switch sides. I offered her some Evening Primrose and a few tylenol PM but couldnt locate them. so most of the dream was my searching in my duffel bag and in smaller makeup bags for the pills i was looking for. when i finally found them, i popped out two blue tylenol PM and offered them to her. while searching i was talking to mary beth about looking for the pills..

i wanted to fix the sheets and arrange the comforter and then the alarm clock went off and i wanted to get back into the dream and stay asleep.


I definately need to sleep more. I am tired and exhausted... my weeks are strenous and draining and i am glad to have monday off...